I’ve mentioned before how much I hate blogging about what we do during zero days. Mostly because I don’t make any time to write amidst all the hanging around drinking.
But here are some key highlights from the last few days:
- my brother surprised me and drove up here from Sacramento.
- My dad brought me new socks, shoes, and mountain house meals.
- My cousin Elizabeth visited from Mexicali and taught me how to make menudo.
- We went to the beach every day and drank copious amounts of booze. We also ate way too much food.
- A massive fire broke out near Yosemite and the smoke completely consumed the lake.
- I never drove back to hang out with the Lazy Fucks because I was too lazy.
- The last night in town, we all went bowling and I kicked everyone’s ass.
- It was absolutely amazing to see my family.